- Assess the global commerce environment for application of country-specific and U.S. laws.
- Analyze the international aspects of Human Resources.
- Integrate organizational strategy and goals with a global workforce.
- Create solutions for organizational and leadership challenges in a global environment.
- Outline a diversity training program for employees of a global organization.
- Develop a global risk management plan to ensure organizational success.
Recently, approval was obtained to merge two companies, Focus USA and Global Inc. The newly formed company will be called Global Focus. While both companies have global branches, there are significant differences in how each company was lead and managed in the past. The organizational culture of Focus USA is more home country focused, while Global Inc. tends to be more global in culture. The new CEO, Mr. Juan Caldez, was the original CEO of Global Inc. You have been hired as the VP of HR to lead the transition of the two HR departments into one through the merger.Mr. Caldez has tasked you with conducting an analysis of the two companies’ HR departments and to develop a plan to create one cohesive global HR department. You find that Focus USA did not have a strong global function in their HR department and lacked significant components for supporting a global workforce. The CEO expects you think innovatively about the development of the HR department for the newly formed Global Focus company. The first step in this process is to assess the global environment and then develop a plan to strategically merge these two HR departments.
Prepare a Global HR Department development plan that addresses the following:
- Provide a policy on how the company will determine the applicable US and country-specific laws from an HR perspective.
- Clarify how the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act will be used in negotiations conducted by employees of the newly merged company.
- Outline a process for decision making as to how the company will staff this global company including:
- A process for how to determine when to outsource or offshore
- A policy statement on how to staff for host country nationals
- A policy on how to staff for expatriates
- A plan outline for the repatriation of expatriates
- Summarize a plan for global performance management
- Provide three strategies for each of these employee groups that the HR Department will use to engage and retain employees:
- Home country employees
- Host country nationals
- Provide a chart to help the HR Department determine global compensation and benefits packages for all employees.
- Outline an initial diversity training program to focus on working with diverse cultures and in global cross-functional teams.
- Design the components of a risk management plan, which focuses on organizational risks associated with global security of employees who are host country nationals as well as expatriates.
- Include security regarding violence in the global workplace.
- Include security regarding terrorism.
- Make staffing recommendations for the Global Focus HR Department using an organizational flow chart with appropriate job titles.
Be sure to provide proper attribution for credible sources used in the development plan.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SMART HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT