1. Create a scenario where the external auditors detect that there is fraud. Discuss the auditors’ responsibilities for assessing fraud risk. What are the procedures used to detect material misstatements due to fraud?
2. Discuss recommendations to management for reducing fraud.
NBC Learn Videos: Cyberattacks on Public Companies
Title: Equifax, Yahoo CEOs Face Questions on Capitol Hill
Date: Nov 8, 2017
Title: Facebook Reveals Security Breach Affects Up to 50 Million Accounts
Date: Sep 28, 2018
Title: Equifax: Personal Data for Millions of Americans Potentially Exposed
Date: Sep 7, 2016
3. Watch the three NBC Learn videos on recent data breaches at three major corporations. Analyze the effects of the SEC‘s data breach disclosure requirement on financial reporting, based on the current language of the requirement. Recommend a change to the disclosure requirements to strengthen public company disclosures of cyberattacks. Provide support for your rationale.
4. Examine the impact of cyberattacks on potential investors in a public company. As an auditor, provide your recommendations for including the potential of a cyberattack in the 10-K, as opposed to an actual attack. Provide support for your recommendation.
Consolidated Financial Statements – Ownership, Income Taxes, and Legal Reorganizations”
5. Examine the fundamental advantages to a business combination of filing a consolidated tax return. Next, analyze the main reasons why members of a business combination file separate returns. Provide a rationale for your response.
6. Differentiate between the two (2) categories of liabilities (i.e., fully secured and partially secured) that have priority in business liquidation. Analyze the main reasons why unsecured creditors favor reorganizing an insolvent company rather than forcing it into liquidation. Provide support for your rationale.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SMART HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT